A family business established in 1975
from vans to cranes, we can help
Our years of expertise really shines through. We offer a complete commercial vehicle engine service and are able to provide technical diagnostic advice over the telephone or here at our workshop in Crewe.
Based on our diagnosis we will identify the problem and cause and will suggest the most cost effective solution for you.
- UK's leading Mercedes engine specialist since 1975.
- Also Peugeot, VW, Iveco, Cummins, MAN, Volvo, Scania, etc.
- Petrol, diesel, 4 cylinder to V12, van, truck, plant, crane, agriculture, etc.
- Remanufactured exchange engines.
- Fault diagnosis - engine repair.
- Competitively priced - value for money.
- Give performance, reliability and longevity comparable to that of a new engine.
- Supplier to UK's leading dealers, factors, rental, insurance companies etc.
- Fast delivery to garage of your choice.
- Vehicle collection & engine fitting service.
- Worldwide export.
Lets assume you have an engine problem. here's our brief guide explaining how we can assist you.
Firstly we can offer telephone based technical advice based on our experience to identify the problem and its cause. From this we can advise the most cost effective solution. Repair or replacement.
If an engine repair is recommended we can dispatch the required parts to a repairer of your choice.
Alternatively, you can bring your car to our premises in Cheshire, (or we can collect from anywhere in the UK). Here we find that because of our specialisation our technicians can almost always diagnose the engine problems and carry out the repairs more quickly, therefore less costly than other more 'general' garages.
If an engine requires replacement we can deliver or export our remanufactured exchange unit. We supply whoever is fitting the engine with a 'strip-list' which explains what ancillary parts our engine includes and excludes. This usually enables us to collect your old engine at the same time as delivering the new engine, avoiding the the normal costly method of surcharges.
Many customers choose the people who remanufacture the engine to fit it - us! We fit hundreds of engines each year. We can then deliver your vehicle back or collect you from Crewe Railway station if you wish to collect the vehicle yourself.
If we do not keep your specification of engine in stock we can collect, quickly remanufacture your original engine and deliver it back.
For overseas customers we export many remanufactured non-exchange engines.